Diana Crump is a daughter of Colombia and France, who grew up in a creative home surrounded by French refinement and colorful Colombian exuberance.
Diana attended the École des Arts Appliqués Duperré in Paris and furthered her studies at the École de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne, where she began experimenting with blended feminine and masculine silhouettes. Her graduation project paved her way into international fashion house Hermès. From 2009 to 2012, Diana was part of the design team overseeing the textile component of every collection in their male division, honing her expertise and deepening her love for fabrics.
Armed with the craftsmanship of luxury tailoring, Diana returned to Colombia in 2014 to start her own company —Atelier Crump— a clothing brand with the philosophy of empowering women to be bold one suit at a time.
Head designer, Diana Crump, reinvents classic suits and casual sets introducing meaningful prints. She seeks to empower women by reconnecting them to their power and sexuality through sleek cuts, bold colors and erogenous flowers.
All clothes are manufactured in ethical conditions in Colombia.
2. We are a new race, we don’t believe in exclusive traits or roles for women and men. We defend gender equality.
3. We channel our spirit through our most iconic piece: the power suit. We believe suits have the potential to bolster the confidence and attitude of those who wear them.
4. Versatility defines our pieces: they can be worn together or separately, by day or night, with stilettos or sneakers. They are fluid, always elevating while adding personality to every look.
5. We seek to spark change from within. We don’t dress to cover our bodies, but to express the colors of our souls.
6. We believe the only approval we need is our own. Authenticity and transparency guide the relationship with ourselves.
7. Our commitment to quality is our signature. We choose premium and durable materials, and nurture a system based on ethical working conditions.
8. We believe in the intelligence of flowers, the healing power of plants and the respect for Mother Nature.
All of these values are transferred into each of our pieces, which give meaning and a sense of purpose to our work.